Charles Street Meeting House

Originally used, starting in 1807, by the white Third Baptist Congregation and as the site of many abolitionists’ speeches, it later housed the African Methodist Episcopal Church followed by a Unitarian congregation. It is now used for commercial purposes. The Federal style building is topped by a cupola and is symmetrically constructed.

Address: 70 Charles Street, Beacon Hill, Boston